"The mission of the Colorado Federation is to be an advocate for children, youth and families impacted by mental health issues while striving to improve and strengthen related systems, programs and polices across the state of Colorado."
1. We value families’ ability to be critical front line advocates for their children.
2. We value collaborative systems of care that reflect family-driven, family-focused service planning and delivery.
3. We value systems that result in greater family empowerment and result in the development of new skills, knowledge and strengths.
4. We value strong partnerships with allied organizations, groups and individuals.
5. We value a strength-based approach to supporting families.
6. We value the youth voice in service planning and delivery.